I suggest you ...

Add the 11th Step Prayer: the St. Francis of Assisi Prayer

Whereas the 12x12 is copywrited you should have no problem posting a universal and ancient prayer such as this.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminNathan (CEO / Founder, My Spiritual Toolkit) responded  · 

Thank you, yeah this is something I need to add. I’ve had request for other prayers and meditations as well so I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to add a box that allows us to enter whatever custom prayer or meditation we like to have handy…

What do you think?

Thanks!
Nathan

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Nathan. Yes please add a box for our own prayers. Or more prayers. St Francis is great. Thanks! - Fay

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree St Francis prayer would be a great addition. Thank you for all you have done so far.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the St. Francis prayer and the Acceptance prayer. I'm writing this on February 26, 2017.

Great site!
    Given the involvement of native peoples in early AA , you may wish to glance there also. In our work with vets showed an easier time with Oh Grandfather than Father.
    Keep it up!

• Modesto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Step 11 - Allow us to create and text or email our morning meditation thoughts or goals for the day and allow us to create our own sets of categories for our goals as well as step 10 inventories. Life is Short, I want to Live it Well, deliberately!

• Kai Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nathan do you think it would be possible to add custom prayers as you mentioned before but then move the position of the prayer on the page using drag and drop functionality? Then users can put whatever prayers they use in whatever order they like. p.s. out of all the recovery apps out there this is my favourite, it's a God send and I use it daily. Many thanks, Kai

I think that's a great idea, however I feel the 11th step prayer needs to be grouped with the Serenity, 3rd Step and 7th Step Prayers respectively because it is the "11th Step Prayer" : )

I looked back and saw other requests for the 11th step prayer and your response to add an any prayer option. The 11th step prayer ought to be added along side the 3rd and 7th step prayers before the Thomas Prayer

Feedback and Knowledge Base