I suggest you ...

Offline Mode that could Later Sync Online

Do I have to be online to enter in an entry or can I even do so offline and it will later sync?

Right now you have to be online to save an entry. I will be adding a feature to allow offline entry in the future though...

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminNathan (CEO / Founder, My Spiritual Toolkit) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminNathan (CEO / Founder, My Spiritual Toolkit) responded  · 

I haven’t forgotten about this feature.

I’m going to start updating the web app next so that it will have the same Nightly Inventory and other tools as the mobile.

While I"m in there, I’ll add the ability to mass delete.

After that, I will work on making the mobile apps work when offline.

Thanks for your patience,
Nathan

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jeffreyholl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I camp a lot in the mountains withoocell signal and would like to be able to use the app while doing this. Please remove the requirements for a cell signal to us ethe application, at least for the Pro version.

• Bee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see you have been planning offline mode for some time, I just purchased the premium version of MST and was very surprised there is not an offline mode. Any idea when you can have this update ready? Thanks

• Fay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Nathan. So glad you're still working on this. I had used your app daily for two months and then tried to switch to Evernote because of the ability to use it offline. I missed MST, though! So I'm back and thrilled that you'll be continuing to upgrade. My sobriety and sanity are contingent on my spiritual maintenance and the use of this app! Thanks again!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you makr room in the daily prayers to add the daily prayer and perhaps a prayger of my own. Thank you.

This sounds like a great idea. I also don't always have an Internet connection, and offline mode would be very useful. I would also pay for this feature, I appreciate the effort put into this app.

Thank you for looking into adding offline entries. I am often without internet for miltiple days. My version will not let me access any thing on my phone.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nathan I would absolutely pay for this feature. Thanks for all your hard work!

Yes agree with the other posts that we need an offline version. I like to start a journal and grattitude list on the train onroute to London in the morning but no net prevents this.
    Many thanks
    Lloyd

• Murrayb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello - this is the reason that I paid for the app. Any idea when we will be able to work offline?

• þorleifur sigurðsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you.Nathan.Sometimes I forget the work that you are doing for us . doing that offline option will greatly improve usability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base