I suggest you ...

More Comprehensive 4th Step

Be able to do a Fear and/or Sex Inventory. Perhaps a modifiable 4th Step inventory wherein we can add (or subtract) categories to be more customizable?

447 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNathan (Admin, My Spiritual Toolkit) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Melinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could add pocketbook and ambitions to the spotcheck inventory? It would also be great to be able to do more than one entry at a time on the spotcheck inventory.

• Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yet be very specific as to how you add the assets. As the BB example explains as to the reason for not only waiting until you have completed OUR part first, then when ALL through...'Be careful not to drift into worry, remorse.....' So, you have clearly FACED your part!!! Then FLIP your paper over ; and the prayer. So, maybe the assets become an available option after a box ( fear, seCurious, ect)is checked for every name entered. It says "Putting out of our minds the wrongs others had done, we RESOLUTELY looked for our mistakes!" We MUST be rid of this selfishness. We must or it kills us!! There are very good reasons the BB does this step first or this list first, then 'return to the list...again'

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you see how many days you have up why does it read from the day before??

• Caroline B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for this app. The format is simple and easy to use. Much of my anxiety about this step has been lifted and I'm so appreciative. My suggestion would be an option to assign broad time periods to inventory entries such as: early childhood (1-10), adolescence (11-18) and/or specific dates and years if you know them, so theycan be sorted chronologically. It is helpful for organizing those old memories that emerge suddenly and at random. It can also be useful for revealing patterns. Thank you again for this app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we have assets too? As per big book "careful not to drift into worry remorse or morbid reflection" then the prayer that follows?

Feedback and Knowledge Base